2011 Constance Rooke Creative Nonfiction Prize
- Michael Crummey, “Boys,” "Girls," "Cock Tease," and “Through a Glass Darkly”
- Joanna Lilley, “Unfinished”
- Adam Dickinson, “Call to Arms"
- Florencia Varela, "In Which the Earth Splits Under Our Feet" and "Derailed"
- Ben Rawluk, "I am a Heart"
- Rhonda Ganz, "First, disperse resistance"
- Branka Petrovic, "Studies for Portrait" and "Sideways"
- Adam Sol, "Standing Odalisque Reflected in a Mirror" and "Sally Hemings"
- Ruth Roach Pierson, "Yakima Apples" and "Innocence"
- Sam Cheuk, Love Figures (London: Insomniac, 2011), Proma Tagore, Language is not the only thing that breaks (Vancouver: Arsenal Pulp, 2011), and Ursula Vaira, And See What Happens: The Journey Poems (Halfmoon Bay, Caitlin, 2011).(All reviewed by Candace Fertile.)
- Maureen Hynes, Marrow, Willow (Toronto: Pedlar, 2011) and Jennifer Still, Girlwood (London: Brick, 2011). (Both reviewed by M. Travis Lane.)
- David Hickey, Open Air Bindery (Emeryville: Biblioasis, 2011), Sean Howard, Incitements (Kentville: Gaspereau, 2011), and Nick Thran, Earworm (Gibsons: Nightwood, 2011). (All reviewed by Evan Jones.)
Lynn Coady, The Antagonist (Toronto: House of Anansi, 2011). (Reviewed by Laurie D Graham.)
- Marina Endicott, The Little Shadows (Toronto: Doubleday, 2011). (Reviewed by Justin Pfefferle.)
- Charles Tidler, Hard Hed: The Hoosier Chapman Papers (Vancouver: Anvil, 2011). (Reviewed by Mike Matthews.)
Eden Robinson, The Sasquatch at Home (Edmonton: University of Alberta & Canadian Literature Centre, 2011). (Reviewed by Cara-Lyn Morgan)