2013 Long Poem Prize
- Claire Caldwell, "Osteogenesis"
Kim Trainor, "Nothing is Lost"
- Jill McDonough, "Mars," "Lucky Copper Smelter," and "I Get an Eleven Dollar Haircut in Walpole, Massachusetts"
- Dorothy Field, "Food Bank"
- Read "Food Bank" on our site here. Listen to a MalaPod Podcast with Dorothy Field at the Victoria Food Bank here.
- Maureen Hynes, "Further and further west"
- Dore Kiesselbach, "Frontier" and "Nautilus"
- Bruce Rice, "Into the Wind"
- Mike White, "Mirror"
- Paul Carlucci, "The Windows Wet with Breath"
- Stephen Marche, "How the Children Stayed Beautiful in a Time of Many Catastrophes"
- Read "How the Children Stayed Beautiful in a Time of Many Catastrophes" here.
- Read "So Happy and So Haunted: John Barton in Conversation with Stephen Marche" here.
- Dave Margoshes, "Desert Isle or the Compunction of Narrative"
- Marilyn Bowering, Soul Mouth (Holstein: Exile, 2012). (Reviewed by J. A. Weingarten)
- Brian Brett, photography by Fritz Mueller, The Wind River Variations (Fernie: Sono Nis, 2012) and Maureen Scott Harris, Slow Curve Out (Toronto: Pedlar, 2012). (Reviewed by Candace Fertile)
- Mary Hagey, Castles in the Air (Winnipeg: Signature, 2012). (Reviewed by Dalyce Joslin)
- Seán Virgo, Dibidalen: Ten Stories (Saskatoon: Thistledown, 2012). (Reviewed by Paul Franz)
- Tamas Dobozy, Siege 13 (Markham: Thomas Allen & Son, 2012). (Reviewed by Kenneth Radu)
- Sandra Djwa, Journey With No Maps: A Life of P. K. Page (Montreal & Kingston: McGill-Queen's, 2012). (Reviewed by Anita Lahey)
- Found Photographs
- Collection of Stephen Marche