2014 Novella Prize Contest
- Sarah Bernstein, "Clytaemnestra sits on the sofa in a housedress, talks soaps"
- Richard Capling, "Mary's Day," "The Hawksbill Harvest"
- Anne Compton, "Tablecloth & Other Compound Verbs," "Sleeping in the spare," "The River in Spring"
- Read an interview with Anne Compton on her poetry.
- Michael Meagher, "Outside Sobeys," "Skill Saws"
- Cassidy McFadzean, "Habits"
- Miranda Pearson, "The Fire Extinguisher," "And Everything in Between"
- Peter Richardson, "Bohemians," "The Gleaners"
- Doug Burnet Smith, "Television," "Suppose there's a place we don't know of," "Postcard"
- Jan Zwicky, "Depth," "Effervescence," "Into the Gap," "Crying," "July," "Waking," "Light Industrial Park"
- Read an interview with Jan Zwicky on her poetry.
- Christopher Gudgeon, "Still Life with Birds and Dust"
- Stephanie Harrington conducted a podcast with Christopher Gudgeon on his story. Listen to it here.
- Madeline Sonik, "Dead Ewes"
- Mary Dalton, Hooking: A Book of Centos (Montreal: Véhicule, 2013.) (Reviewed by Katia Grubisic)
- Laurie D. Graham, Rove (Regina: Hagios, 2013.) (Reviewed by Michael Greenstein)
- Deena Kara Shaffer, The Grey Tote (Montreal: Véhicule, 2013.) (Reviewed by Michael Greenstein)
- Sina Queyras, MxT (Toronto: Coach House, 2014.) (Reviewed by Paul Franz)
- Kim Aubrey, What We Hold in Our Hands (Bradford: Demeter, 2013.) (Reviewed by Tim Rogers)
- Andrea Routley, Jane and the Whales: Stories (Halfmoon Bay: Caitlin, 2013.) (Reviewed by Corinna Chong)
- Barry Dempster, The Outside World (St. John's: Pedlar, 2013.) (Reviewed by Jamie Dopp)
- Lorri Neilsen Glenn (Ed.), Untying the Apron: Daughters Remember Mothers of the 1950s (Toronto: Guernica, 2013.) (Reviewed by Sandra McIntyre)
- Grain elevators in stormy skies, Southern Alberta, 1995
- Digital image derived from an original silver halide negative
- Collection of the artist